Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally something worth showing

HUSKERBUCK

PMA Member
Not the biggest guy but it is the biggest one I have gotten so far this year. I have been frustrated as hell with my luck so far. This is only the 3rd buck I have gotten all year. Needless to say I have been pretty dissapointed, but I know for a fact that there are more around than that. I guess this is just not my year for getting anything on camera.
nates_08_008.jpg

I've been having a horrifying year also Tim. Nice photo and buck.
You want another one of those Stealth film cams? Pm me. Jay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HUSKERBUCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been frustrated as hell with my luck so far.</div></div>

hoofline.gif

Hang in there Tim; I too haven’t had the best of year for getting trailcam photos of big bucks. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I have been spotting some real nice bucks from a distance thru spotting scope and binos. I just can’t seem to get them on a trailcam.
nixweiss.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Top Bottom