Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally

iowabruce

After the crappy season I've had this year and loosing my job of 14 years I finally had a little luck......I needed a reason to smile. Maybe the big guy upstairs is looking out for me after all.
picture.php

You can't see from this photo, but my hunting partner actually burned this buck chest leaving a nasty wound 2 weeks ago.....I'm always batting cleanup for that guy ! LOL

Congrats on a great buck and I hope things continue to look up for you. Keep looking up to the big guy for guidance ;) Great job, again!!

I'm sorry to hear about your job Bruce, but.....like we've all heard many times before, everything happens for a reason. Keep your head up, and good things will come. Great job on the buck and to stay after it so late in the year. He's a dandy!

I'm sorry to hear about your job Bruce, but.....like we've all heard many times before, everything happens for a reason. Keep your head up, and good things will come. Great job on the buck and to stay after it so late in the year. He's a dandy!

X2 with what Chris said. Congrats on a good buck. Keep pushing forward and good things will come Bruce!

Great buck and congrats! Like others have said, the Big Man is always watching over you and probably has something better planned for you!

Top Bottom