Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Bow Double

Sounds like one heck of an exciting hunt, Mike!!! Congrats to you and Zach on some hard-earned birds!

-Longspurs-

Thanks guys!! I wish I had a camera. I thought about trying the magnus bullhead this year but what fun would be to not have to chase them down and pounce on them once in awhile :)

Looks like you put the boot to his neck, He now reminds me of the turkey named Gobbles from southpark. I can proudly say I have been in your position with a bird that didnt know when to give up only it had 1 1/2 inch spurs and I got to feel the rath of them bad boys. Puncture wounds in the leg heal up with time though.
Awesome hunt guys and way to get it done, way to stick it our in the crummy weather and congrads on your double.

I still can get the picture out of my head of Timmy cruising around the field in his wheelchair saying "Gobbles" LOL

GOBBLES!!

Haha, it reminds me of Gobbles too... (No offense to you or your bird, congrats!) I could just imagine that bird strutting around with it's head on the ground... :)

Nice double guys! I've never killed a Turkey during the spring season, let alone see two die in a matter of minutes. Good work.

Top Bottom