Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First bow kill and first post

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am moosehunters nephew. </div></div>
I am truly sorry. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Seriously, congrats on both a great first deer and uncle. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Welcome to the site. Don't be a stranger.

hoofline.gif

Nice deer, and welcome to iowawhitetail! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PMA Memberships and IBA Memberships & Renewals

hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbltree</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice work! Congrats on a great buck and welcome to IW /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats Nolan,
Great first bow kill on your own.
I like the fact that you made Perry think you needed his help in tracking that buck when you really just wanted him to help drag it and get his truck dirty carrying it home /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif smart move

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">congrats on the deer
welcome to the site
sorry for your relations....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Kinda what I was thinkin...

Top Bottom