Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Buck Ever

DeerHunter28

This again is the one i shot with my bow. Had junior parker bow for 3 weeks and tagged this one. First year ever bow hunting and i have never even shot a buck in my life so this is as well my first buck ever. I pull back 46 pounds from 35 yards so to all them youth hunters out there, a junior bow can and will tag a big one

Bob_deer_2.jpg

The one on the left is the one i shot with my bow. I got a junior parker bow and i had only had it for 3 weeks when i tagged this one. This is my first year of bow hunting and first time hunting in this spot. So i had never seen this deer before in my life. It was the day before thanksgiving and was about 4 when he came running in chasing some doe. He was 35 yards and i took the shot. I spined him and he dropped on the spot. I hurried up and jumped out of the stand and put one more right through his heart. It scored 146 3/8. The one on the right i shot 1 week later with my shotgun, really wasn't a story bout him cuz i turned around and seen him running. I as well shot him in the spine lol. This one scored 126 1/2. Great first 2 bucks ever
Deer_Bob.jpg

Wow.... I wish my first bucks were that size.... heck I wish some of them were that size!

Great shoot'n kid!

DH28 welcome to IWT. Those are both great bucks. I expect everyone here will be watching for more of the same from you from now on.

Welcome to the site and a heck of a congrats on your first 2 deer. I think it took me my first 3 bucks (combined) to score what your first one did! Congrats again

Congrats on your first bucks! Wish my first one was that nice!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Meat Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats on both deer . </div></div>

Thumbs up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good looking pair of bucks!
Congrats!</div></div>

Top Bottom