Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Buck Ever

Sunday Morning went out early and rattled this guy in, He is smaller than what i always hoped my first deer would be, but i havent been able to bow hunt do to work hours for the past 5 years, I told myself i will get one for the wall this year.
I had a chunk of dirt from my boot hit the stand as i drew on him he stratled and i guess i made a bad shot in my opinion, I hit him back farther than i wanted but the rage left a heck of a exit wound. I waited 6 hours and went out to find him and couldnt find him, It was driving me nuts all day at work so i decided to round some friends up and go comb the spot, he went to a refuge and bedded up in a laydown about 175yds away from the shot.
Taxidemist rough measured him at 131 7/8. his small measurmen t for the neck was 24 3/4,he was a big bodied guy, hope ya like
forum

Last edited:
sorry i just noticed the pic didnt load, i uploaded it from my desk top and got it from my facebook account, is there something i am not doing right

That's a great looking buck.. Looks like he has great mass all the way to the tips.. Nothing wrong with that buck at all. Congrats on your first..

:confused: he's smaller than what you wanted your 1st deer to be? man you should of hunted in the 80's. my first deer was a basket 6 and thats the only deer i saw. congrats on a great 1st deer.

Top Bottom