Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First buck out of my wheelchair

Ditto to everyone's comments.

What a great story. Nice Buck.
Body size looks big - should provide some tasty vittles !

Congratulations, we'll be waiting for future success stories.

Congrats on a great hunt!!
peace.gif

Kevin:

You accomplished more by taking that buck than most of us could ever hope to accomplish in many lifetimes!! Way to go, my friend!!! I remembered you telling us earlier about your amazing gun, and to finally see everything come together for you is so cool!! What an accomplishment and what a trophy! That is a buck that is definitely worth putting on the wall. WOW!!!!!

Kevin you just proved the addage that hunt makes the trophy not the trophy makes the hunt.
You have not only my congratulations but also my utmost respect. Try the turkeys in the spring. No one really needs to wish you good luck, you make your own!

That's awesome Kevin! You nailed that buck despite having Steve with you. (Just kidding, Steve is a good friend of mine!) You are an inspiration to all of us. Good luck on your next hunt!

applause.gif
applause.gif
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Congrats to ya! I give ya two thimbs up and want to thank you for your inspiring story.

Joe

Congrats on the fine buck,Quad4hunter,that's an awesome accomplishment on your part,way to go!
waytogo.gif

Kevin,

Were you hinting with John McDonald?
I spoke with him on the phone tonight, and he made a comment about building you a gun to shoot. He is a great freind of mine and a business partner (Marine) I put two and two together and came up with this.

Great job again!! I know John is very proud!

Pat

Alaskan,

the boy on the right had a youth license and shot a doe a few days before me. the younger boy hunts but still has to take his hunter saftey course when he turns the right age. sorry for so long for not replying.
my crossbow is about ready for me to try it out. thanks for the picture. God bless
kevin

Top Bottom