Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Card Pull 7-21-2013

Walks Alone

I was out Sunday pulling cameras and there seemed to be one camera that found the bucks. How much growing do you all think these bucks have left?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A few of those bucks are pretty balled up on the end of their tines, I bet they will push out a few inches yet. That second picture is a stud of an eight point, he looks like he's pretty much done growing.

Last edited:
That is one heck of a card pull! I'd be jacked if I got bucks like that all on the same pull. Looks like the big 8 is pretty much done growing but the others will push a few more inches.

The first one is fairly swollen and the one in the last picture is still really swollen, I'd say they're both going to put one a few inches on each side yet!

Thanks everyone the big 8 is high on my hit list I passed him many times last year I don't think I will pass this year.

I plan on leaving the cameras soak for two weeks but I hope to have an update then on how much growing they accomplished on the next card pull

I'm hoping to get some pics of the 8 out of velvet but years in the past I've seemed to lose the bucks out of there summer home and have a hard time finding them on camera again. Where do you all move your cameras when the bucks start to break up and leave the mineral sites?

They should be finished off early August. All but the 8 still have growing to do. After summer inventory I tend to get with lazy with cameras until scrapes start showing up. Then it is time to move them to scrapes and see if you can catch daylight movement.

Top Bottom