Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Coyote Kill

N

nate_p_26

3027Cyote-med.JPG
3027Coyote-med.JPG

After I shot this coyote, I climbed down to get my arrow and spooked a nice doe coming to the field edge.

Way to go Nate! That is some fine QDM! Last week I had one yote trot through a bean field so I thought I would try calling it...that one and 2 others came trotting in! I blew a shot at the closest one, but man they can come in a hurry.

Alright, another grey ghost bites the dust. Congrats!
waytogo.gif

IMO a coyote with a bow is a great trophy. Are you planning to tan the pelt or boil out the skull?

Congrats. I had a yote jogg through a little opening to my right. Couldnt get the bow up in time. He didnt stay long. Next time ill get him if he's running
smirk.gif

AWESOME. I have only let one arrow go at a coyote, it was chasing three does and came in to 20 yards, it went just over its back!
doah.gif
However, the practice that bugger gave me paid off, i shot my first buck ever with the bow not twenty minutes later in nearly the same spot!

Congrats on your coyote!!
grin.gif

I had one at 25 yds after he chased 3 does by me. I flung an arrow at him and missed. Got my arrow back though! That would have really made me mad, chasing deer and making me lose an arrow!
cussing.gif

Top Bottom