Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First ever buck and wow what a deer(190" nontyp)

awesome deer matt, I hope to be lucky enough one day to harvest a deer of this caliber. Congrats. bud.
shocked.gif

What a let down. Startin' off that big makes it hard to beat on future hunts.

I'd love to have that problem!!
bigshock.gif

Re: First ever buck and wow what a deer(190" nonty

You do realize that you are now ruined for the rest of your deer hunting career.
grin.gif
grin.gif
It will indeed be difficult to top that one. Soak it in now and enjoy. I'd be happy to have my first bow buck ruin me like that one. Congratulations!

I am pretty sure Matt has faced the reality of it not being so easy (again). Not sure if you guys noticed he killed this buck in 03.

oh my God that is an awesome buck, and to be your first buck, I can't even begin to imagine how your feeling... Congrats to you...
applause.gif
applause.gif

How did I miss this post???? What a great buck. Congrats!!
smile.gif

As Rudd said this post is two years old...check out the original date. Someone is going through the archives and re-posting. Still a great buck though!

Well just like rudd has said the road to another nice buck has not been easy for me. Last year was the learnin experience for me being able to be in the woods a whole lot and not gettin it done and this year has been one big frstration but the years not over...gotta keep truckin. Good luck to all and just remember as long as your huntin in iowa we all got a chance at a buck like i was lucky enough to harvest 2 years ago.

Thanks guys
Thefrgt10

Top Bottom