Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Iowa Bow Bird

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
With very restricted available time, I opted for the archery tag this year in Iowa. It was the first time I every bought one and it didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought. But I still like the boom boom stick better... :grin:

Yesterday Morning my buddy whacked a giant with 1 5/8" spurs with a sharp stick, and all on film too boot. I had two close calls yesterday, but just couldn't close the deal. LONG Story...

Here is a pic of the freeze framed footage, and you can just see the green and white fletching right where it needs to be!
picture.php

Close of up the giant spurs....
picture.php

Get all the details HERE

Then this AM, I went out on a solo hunt to my favorite honey hole and whacked one by 7 AM. I have to leave today for 6 days on business, so it was do or die time as I have committments almost into 4th season. I was happy to get it done! Even though mine was they infamous "Terrible T" I was more than happy to wrap my tag around his leg.

Freeze frame of the shot, you can clearly see my Lumenock... Cool hunt!
picture.php

I'll take it! Very proud of this bird!
picture.php

More details HERE

Both hunts were filmed and will be edited asap... I'm actually really behind and still need to get my SoDak stuff edited too... ug.... I'll get on it!

Nice job, Thomas. Doesn't really matter that its barely out of puberty, its still a trophy to take one with a bow!

Great job Thomas, that bow bird is a great achievement and I am sure you were pumped.

Congrats
Kratz

Top Bottom