Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First one with the bow and arrow!

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
Hey all , had to post this to tell you guys that my 11 yr old son, Jason got his first deer with his bow!!!!!

We got out a little late yesterday afternoon and decided to sit in our buddy stand. We have to cross a big pasture to get to it. On the way across you can see the other side of the creek pretty good. We spotted several small bucks on the way in and it made us pretty confident about the evening hunt. We hustled in and got setup in the stand and when this fat doe came in Jason was able to get a shot at about 15 yards or so broadside. The shot looked good and must have hit the spine because she dropped right there on the spot! talk about a wound up Kid. He made a follow up shot that finished her off within a couple minutes.

All in all a great season. after his first buck during Youth season he continued on to get his first bowkill. I am one proud PaPa!

Youth season 09/20/06 -12 point Muzzleloader

1113CIMG1671.JPG

First deer wit a bow! 11/18/06

1113JBD-med.jpg

1113First_Bow_Kill-med.jpg

A little reflection on the harvest.

1113BDD-med.jpg

that is awesome! congrats. thats a dandy buck too. good job!

Nice shoot'n kid. I applaud dad on this one also for taken the boy hunting
applause.gif
And even bigger applaud for the boy wanting to go.:applaud

Great going, congrats to the young man. I having the most fun in a long time bow hunting this year with 14 year old son and it looks like you are too.

Top Bottom