Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First order...

Critter

Life Member
From Welter Seed Co. Not sure I could find a more helpful and polite salesperson if I tried. Not a huge order, but I'm excited to start playin' around a little. I ordered 8 lbs of white clover and 4 lbs of chickory for a 2 acre plot next our corn. Now.......if I could just get Ghost to mow it for me during the summer......... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Gabe is looking for work and he could use his dad's diesel fuel, more profit that way. :) </div></div>

Especially if he does it while Dad's at work! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I ordered 50#'s of Red Clover seed yesterday from Welter's and it was here today...$7 bucks shipping and still less then I could buy it locally.

Can't beat that with a stick! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Now.......if I could just get Ghost to mow it for me during the summer......... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Its called "Bartering with Barley". I'm sure he could be coaxed with the right colored cans. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I am also "Feeling the need to spread some seed"! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom