Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First pull

ohio giants

Went and checked the cam for the first time this year and this was one of the biggest ones I got think he will end up a shooter this year?
a>

depends on your standards up there, I think you're looking at a 3 year old 135 inch deer at most... Could be rocking some nice mass. Tough to tell with that angle though.

depends on your standards up there, I think you're looking at a 3 year old 135 inch deer at most... Could be rocking some nice mass. Tough to tell with that angle though.

I would agree a younger deer, and I would say more in the 120s with him just being an 8pt. Like he said, depends on what makes you happy and your circumstances. For sure though a nice 2.5-3yr old buck. Looks like good brows too.

By all means I know he isn't a monster but I didn't know how many inches he will put on before season it's been 6 years since I put one on the wall so I decided this year anything over 130 with my bow I'll take

By all means I know he isn't a monster but I didn't know how many inches he will put on before season it's been 6 years since I put one on the wall so I decided this year anything over 130 with my bow I'll take

I'm thinking he will be right at 130 gross. Stick him, fine archery trophy.

Top Bottom