Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First time on the water for '08

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
AND IT SUCKED!!!!

we had to push the boat through slushy ice, and dealt with some nasty backlashes.... same thing every year, gotta knock the dust off and there is always humble pie waiting for us at the end of the day.....

Love the high winds and ice....
DSCN1383.JPG

The wind didnt help our rusty technique either...
DSCN1386.JPG

Sorry, no fish to report mainly because we spent more time jackin around with nonsense than actually fishing, but it was nice to get the boat out and get the lines wet! knockin the dust off sucks but better now than later!

and looks like a new spool of line is in order.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
DSCN1388.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and dealt with some nasty backlashes. </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC33CC">I prefer the term, "Professional Over-run" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're a moderator of a fishing forum? </div></div>

that wasnt me holding that reel..
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That was sharp..... wish i coulda beat mudd to that one!!......... killer nest tho. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Got to love the rat nests!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bad day of fishing is better then the best day of work.

Is that one-million pound test? That makes a bird nest even worse! Unfortunately, I've been down that road recently as well, via my first Walleye outing (all nice females, all released).

Top Bottom