Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Trail Cam

HUSKERBUCK

PMA Member
For the past couple of years I have thought about getting a trail camera but just have not done it. I broke down and bought a Stealth Camera. I figured that if it was a piece of junk that all I would be out was $59. I put it out 12 days ago and went to check it this morning. To my suprise the activation counter was at 77 in those 12 days. So I swapped batteries and film. My wife took the film to Walmart and did I get a shock. I must have gotten a lemon because it worked GREAT!!!! Now I have read more bad than good about these so I honestly was not expecting much at all. All 25 pictures had deer in them. About 4-5 different bucks with the rest does. Needless to say I am more than pleased. Here are a couple of the pics I got. One is of the biggest buck that I got on film. The other little guy must live by the camera because I got about 7-8 pictures of him. I sure hope it keeps working like this because I am really anxious to see what else is out there.
557796661-R1-16-15A-med.jpg

557796661-R1-05-4A-med.jpg

Nice pics Huskerbuck! I've got a stealth cam and the pictures I have gotten are good and well worth the money invested in the camera. The battery usage doesn't seem to be a problem with the one I have or the one my cousin bought. If I get time to put mine out I'll have to post some pictures.
waytogo.gif

If you have film ASK for them to print the INDEX card first!!! So you do not go broke paying for pictures of the same doe or coon, etc!!!

Those are great pictures. How often do you plan on checking them? I am thinking a couple more days and we'll be checking for round two. Keep em coming and thanks for sharing.

Great Pictures. I too must say that my stealth cam is great. I left it out for 2 straight weeks last January and came back to a full role of film and batteries still working, so I was more than pleased also

Top Bottom