Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Flyer Buck

YtailFreak

Any guesses on score?

picture.php

picture.php

WOW! That sucker's a brute! Love the flyer! I want to see harvest photos. Not sure on score. Depends if you want to score him non-typical or typical. I'd say 160ish typical and 170 non-typical. Net scores. Just a guess.

Love that left beam and hot it curls up at the end. Took some awesome harvest photos too...wow are those awesome!

What deer farm are those from?.............jk, all three of those are whoppers in my book.

Well as you can see on the link posted just a couple posts up, this deer has obviously been harvested. My uncle Troy, which does visit this site often, killed him on Sept 19th on HIS property in Buffalo Co WI. Please do not be mistaken because its posted on the outfitters website or because of the logo on the bottom left corner of the pics. The outfitter isnt far down the road and the owners son is the one that took the harvest pics. His name is Shane Indrebo and thanks to him for some awesome photos.
picture.php

picture.php

The Flyer Buck...also known as...Air Force One. Scored in at 187 1/8 Gross NT. 26 and 26 4/8 in beams. 23in spread. And 205lbs dressed. True Giant.

Congrats again Troy!!

Top Bottom