Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Flyers" CONTEST - WINNER!!!

Gladiator

PMA Member
I've seen a few contests on this site before, from Shovelbuck and others, as I have really enjoyed guessing scores and seeing impressive 'bone' at the extent of winning/earning a little "something."

I've always wanted to do this, so I purposely didn't put any score in my harvest report in the PMA section.

This is a memorable buck to me as I harvested him on October 5 on video with my best friend in the tree. Everything seemed to work out 'perfect' that day - a day I will never forget.

Anyway, on to the 'goods'.

It's not a ton, but the offer is on the table: the closest score will receive an "Outreach Outdoors" camo hat (Realtree pattern)
Z.jpg
and a $10.00 gift card to Gander Mountain.
gc_3panel3.jpg

Closest score to the gross total wins.

Here are 2 hints to go along with the pics: Left G2 is 12 3/8" and the inside spread is 15 5/8"

13 Scorable points

Real Score will be up on the web on Wednesday night (Oct 29) around 7:00pm and I will PM the winner to get shipping address.

Pics!

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

100_1055.jpg

100_1056-1.jpg

Re: "Flyers" CONTEST

I suck at guessing scores so I'm not gonna embarrass myself by trying. Hey thats a first!

Nice deer and nice contest.

The ‘Bonker

I got 164 6/8" but I see that's already up, so I'll go with 162 6/8".

Well done.

161 4/8
Hope to get one within at least ten inches of that myself this year, as I hope every year. Great deer once again!

Top Bottom