Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Flying Deer

pete

This Doe has got to be 6' off the ground.
12DSC01435-med.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
Nope its just droping out of the trees
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to vote for "hanging from a tree".....boooiiiinnnngggggg!!!
grin.gif

I'm voting for an air drop. Some other State with inferior genetics is air dropping their does into our state to try and make our bucks smaller. It'll work too, cause their does are real sluts and know how to attract all the big, genetically superior bucks. Our native does will then be fored to breed with the few inferior bucks we have and in a deer generation or two Iowa will not have any bucks worth hunting. Better cancel all the leases and sell all the land. The hayday is over.

Don't belive it? Then I suppose you don't belive in the silent black helicopters and C130 stories either.

The 'Bonker

Remember the post when Ghost hung the turkey from the tree? It looks like he's at it again, only this time he's moved on to bigger things!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Remember the post when Ghost hung the turkey from the tree? It looks like he's at it again, only this time he's moved on to bigger things!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, bobcat bait!
grin.gif
Look how long the tail is on that sucker!
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looks to me like she's just late to come off the roost.
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

She sure got some "air" that's for sure!

Cool photo! Maybe she's training for a job interview with with a bearded fat guy for a december part time job?

[ QUOTE ]
Cool photo! Maybe she's training for a job interview with with a bearded fat guy for a december part time job?

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA HA!!! thats a good one!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nope its just droping out of the trees
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
so thats where they all go.....

Top Bottom