Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FOB's

Buzz

Anybody tried the FOB's from Starflight? If so, how did they perform? Sure looks like it would beat the hassles of fletching arrows.

I have shot them out of my bow, and they fly okay, but I do not have my bow set up properly to shoot them very well. Here is what I have learned and I hope this helps. First and foremost, you need to shoot with a String loop, I don't so my FOB actually touches my string when at full draw and causes it to not fly perfectly. With my current set up I can't shoot as well as I can with Blazers. I can still hold a 3 inch group out to 40 yards, but I can't touch them. However, my buddy shot one out of his commander and it flew excellent. I think they will be Awesome, once I get my guardian in, and shoot with a string loop. They definitely are neat to watch in flight. Another thing is, it will change your anchor point slightly, that I think will be no problem with a string loop. I wouldn't hesitate to try them. I know they will work amazingly once I get set up right. I am going to make the switch as soon as the Guardian arrives.
smile.gif

Another Note is make sure you use the tester FOB to make sure the FOB will clear your rest. I had to shave off about a 1/8 of an inch off my arrow holder so that they would clear the rest. If you don't do this, you might have your FOB go flying into your face and your arrow into BFE
blush.gif

Top Bottom