Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fodder for the Cyclowns...

i heard on the news this morning that the offsides flag should of never even come out...that was a very good play and the one sides kick was very good..some officals are gonna sit down and review the 5 flags that came out that shouldnt of.....

Sorry Deernut. I couldn't help it. You guys got some bad calls, that's for sure. I hate to see teams lose close ones where bad calls are made, but you hope your team plays well enough not to have to worry about that. The clones did that a lot this year. I was actually hoping Iowa won that game. I hate the Florida schools. Well, happy hunting and good luck next September when we meet in Iowa City.

I was rooting for you guys for the first time in years. I use to like ISU when they weren't playing Iowa. But after buying our house in Des Moines and living in a Cyclone neighborhood, 99% of the time I like it when you guys loose. If both our teams would of played up to their potential the bad calls wouldn't have mattered.

Head line judge at the outback bowl (onside kick guy)..........has been fired....could be the first of a few.....sorry no source yet

Id have to agree both iowa and isu had some bad calls but michigan come on GO NEBRESKA

[ QUOTE ]
GO NEBRESKA

[/ QUOTE ]

typical husker, can't spell their own name
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GO NEBRESKA

[/ QUOTE ]

typical husker, can't spell their own name
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Some TERRIBLE calls, makes me think of the Mich game earlier in the year...

I'm a die hard Iowa fan, but it seems to me they didn't even show up until the curtain call!?!? True the call might have cost them the game, but then they did have 4 quarters to play in, and they chose to start playing in the final minutes...
cussing.gif

Top Bottom