Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Food for hunting.....

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
I am curious to know what are some of the food items that some of you guys find good to take on all day hunts........ I like to take a few grapes for my source of water, however, I have yet to find a great 'power bar' or other food source that is light and filling to fight off the hunger during the day...... any suggestions?

I like trail mix and water.I dont know if you have any sam clubs around,they have good trail mix.

I usually bring a ham sandwich or two, an apple and some water. If it's cold enough, I always have hot chocolate back in the truck.
Good luck and good hunting!

-GunnerJon

Well since my second hobby is bodybuilding i am sure i can give you some healthy choices that will give you ample carbs and protien that will help you with filling your stomach and generating energy both for assisting your metabolism in keepig you warm as well as provide the extra go power to drag your bruiser out with.

1.Pure protien bars (go to GNC they have several flavors to choose from.)
2. Raisens or cashews
3.One gallon of water half to drink the other half to rinse your hands after the gut job.
4. Apples

Top Bottom