Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Food Plot tractor

jmm46

Just curious what everyone else would do...I am looking to buy a compact tractor for foodplots and am trying to decide whether to get a 2001 Kubota L4310 GSTwith 1,400 hours or a 2010 Kubota B2630 HST with 100 hours on it...both are in pretty good condition and in relative same price range. I will be getting a roto tiller and I have access to an old plow. The 2630 can only handle a 48 or 54" tiller and would probably struggle with the plow vs the L43 can handle a 72" tiller plus no problem pulling the plow. I have about 10 different foodplots that range from half acre to 4 acres. Both tractors have loaders on them. Do I go with newer but smaller tractor or the older more hour, more hp tractor??

Wrong colored tractors, but none of my customers have ever complained that they bought too big of a tractor.......I can't say that for the other way around. If the larger tractor has been taken care of, that's the way I would go.

Top Bottom