Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For Sale - Beretta 21A .25

Razorback

Hi guys, I'm new to the site and the state of Iowa. I'd like to sell this pistol and give the money to a friend in need. It's a nice USA made pocket sized pistol blued with wood grips. Will include one clip, 80+ rounds and a zipper case (keltec case). Several of these are currently on Armslist for 250-315. I'd like to give my friend as much as I can but would also like to sell ASAP, so I'm thinking $225 obo? Pickup would be Iowa City/surrounding areas. Face to face/proof of concealed carry permit would be best. If you all have suggestions in relation to me selling this, especially in regards to any proof of sale documentation that would be appreciated.

this is not a pic of the actual gun but it's identical to this.

Those are sweet little guns. I've shot one in .22lr. I'm tempted to get it for light summer carry. Mine works okay but having something that would easily fit in the pocket of athletic shorts would be nice. My main hitch is caliber. I can get a .380 in nearly the same size and it carries a lot more wollup. How many shots have been through it? Any issues during shooting?

I don't think too many shots have been through it really. It's an older quality USA model. I got it prob 6 or 7 yrs ago, an elderly lady had it in her house for protection but I think had never shot it herself. Yeah .25 is a bit more meat than a .22 but not by a whole lot. I do have around 80 rounds (little over a box and half of standard round nose Remington) that will go with it.

I took a few photos tonight that I can email to anyone interested (already sent to those who previously asked via PM. Thanks guys

Top Bottom