Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For sale/Youth ML's

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

Sorry I have taken so long to post this shameless plug, I know time is getting short. I have the following youth firearms for sale if anyone is interested. <O:p</O:p

New: Rossi Mini Youth, .50cal muzzleloading barrel, .22 cal barrel, & a .20 gauge barrel. Price: 320.00 Sale Pending (waiting on money order to arrive)<O:p</O:p

New: Rossi Mini Loader, .50 cal ML, $240.00. Sold
<O:p</O:p

Used: New England Firearms, .50 cal ML barrel, .12guage 3” barrel (Modified Choke), $250.00. Near new condition, very clean firearm.

hoofline.gif

Last edited:
hoofline.gif

Hey everyone, thank you for the great response to this add. Both Rossi's are sold! See above.

I still have the New England and will be posting photos soon.
<O:p</O:p

For those of you that have contacted me about purchasing the Rossi Mini Loader or the youth model in .45...............I am sorry, I can’t help you out.

I have contacted six firearms suppliers and all of them say they have none in stock. They also don't have any idea when they will be available. I will keep trying to fine them for you however.

hoofline.gif

Last edited:
For sale:

hoofline.gif

Used: New England Firearms, .50 cal ML barrel, .12guage 3” barrel (Modified Choke), $250.00. Near new condition, very clean firearm. Great firearm for those younger hunters.

picture.php

picture.php

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom