Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

? for wildlife biologist wannabees

Horst maybe you're right! Maybe instead of party hunting which has been a part of my family heritage since deer hunting started in Iowa, maybe we should issue gun\bow tags for all hunters and make the bow season non-stop from October-January 10. Then us bowhunters, which I'm not so proud to be grouped together with anymore, won't have to take three weeks out of their hunting schedule for us shotgun hunters. We can all hunt together, at the same time, in the same timber, probably in some cases from the same stand. It's just what I would like to see more hunters in the timber! I know, but exagerating is how I make a point. The NRA is fighting for me to have the right to keep my guns. The anti's actually think that guns kill people. Party hunting is a part of my life, who is going to fight for party hunting for me? It's not party hunting that does the trespassing or the unethical things everbody is talking about it's unethical hunters. Let's go after the bad guys and leave me alone. I follow the rules.I did not get an ethical shot at any deer this year shotgunning. Same with bowhunting. My freezer would not be full if it wasn't for party hunting. My wife and I plan on the deer meat to feed us throughout the year. I guess I'm one of the guys that should have stayed on the porch this year. Thanks for letting me vent.

Top Bottom