Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Forced to sell my farm!

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Well... after 2 long yrs i finally had my final divorce hearing and judge ordered my farm sold as one piece!! This is my own home farm . 80 acres new house 1450 sq ft. 2019 and 48x96 14ft high barn with 4 horse stalls! Farm is located in nw davis co. Iowa. And my neighbors are awsome ! Best section in the area! Here are a couple of general pics. If truly interested please contact me and i give you more info!! Asking 699k till aug 31st then i have to list with realtor! Dam this hurts! PAT
a0a5b4aede8cef5ffdc7c8905f67d760.jpg
610a14f2bf466b81b73d8764ebab817f.jpg
df53d48b6653c2db1d9601e94e086f3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Sorry on the farm. Congrats on the divorce?!?!?
Dang that sucks.
That property will sell fast!!! That’s amazing. Sorry & yes, u can regroup & do this again.

That sucks, looks like a great place. I would think that would sell pretty quick.

edit:

....dang, only 14 miles to downtown ottumwa. If only my company had an office in ottumwa.

Last edited:
I wish I could jump on it- my wife said if I didnt have the second kid coming in September we could go after it.... ugh, sorry man, but hopefully you come back bigger and better

Can you create an LLC and buy it from yourself?! That’s a bummer…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom