Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Forgot to post this one last year

mnachrei

Got this guy opening morning last year shotgun'n. call him the "Hail Mary Buck" becuz he snuck up on me and i had to turn and shoot so he spooked and i spined him on a 50 yard strutting away shot. i thought i missed so i sat for an hour and finally i said you never no and sure enuff he was laying in the dried up creek bed but i couldnt see him from the stand.

alright need help putting a pic on here who can help and how?

060.JPG

Nice!

i am just so thankful that i get a chance to come and hunt IOWA the land of giants. in minnesota where i hunt there is no QDM everyone just shoots any thing and then they are at the bar bitching they never see any big bucks. we hunt the minnesota river valley so there is no reason with a little help of the hunter that more people cant see and possibly get a crack at a nice quality 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 year old deer. but with most guys ways in the area that dream will probably not come true.

thanks again guys and get out there and keep bringing in those harvest posts!!

He has a point I mean we have it pretty good here. You're always going to have your guys that will shoot anything but i think for the most part hunters are all accepting the idea of only does and mature bucks which is really helping the herd.

Minnesota's problem isn't a lack of QDM. It's a rifle season smack dab in the middle of the rut. That's the best thing Iowa has going for it.

NWBuck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NWBuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Minnesota's problem isn't a lack of QDM. It's a rifle season smack dab in the middle of the rut. That's the best thing Iowa has going for it.

NWBuck </div></div>

Funny you say this cuz i was just on a snowmobile site where a guy is B$%^&%$G that "when is the dnr gonna pull there head outta there a$$ and move the rifle season back 2 weeks, then we'd shoot some B&C bucks

that goes to show they just head out and shoot!

Top Bottom