Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Four Best Bucks so far

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

First buck will be a shooter for sure, the second 8 looks great but I just don't know if he's there quite yet. The 3rd buck looks great but this is the only pic we have so can't really tell that well, and the last one makes up for lack of width with some great brows.

Last edited:
The first buck has a point on the base of his left beam the curls down towards his ear, pretty cool but you can't see it in this picture.

That's what I am talking about!!! :way: :way:

Some nice ones are showing up now, good luck with them this fall.

Great looking bucks. Unfortunately the 8 won't probably score the greatest but really who cares that's not alway's what it's about anyway. He's a dandy, period. The first buck is a pig and those brows are to die for on #4

Awesome deer, I love that last one hes got some sick brows. Good luck this fall hope you arrow one of them slobs.

Yep should be fun this fall. The two biggest we have sheds from still haven't showed up on camera yet. Hopefully they are still around. I really like number 4 love those browtines.

Top Bottom