Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fox Pups

legbone

We've been enjoying a den of 4 fox pups that are in our driveway culvert. One little guy in particular is very bold and comes out to greet us whenever we drive by in one of our vehicles. This morning my wife caught the little stinker just outside of our house front door helping himself to our dog's food. She got some pictures taken through the kitchen window.

huntingA_024.jpg

huntingA_030.jpg

Now I want one as a pet, awesome, I love seeing pics like this. I love fox too, that's awesome!

hoofline.gif

They are fun to watch, thanks for sharing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool pics but they still look like pheasant killers. </div></div>

I was going to say the same thing. Along with raiding duck, turkey nests, etc...

True..but i still love watchin' em! Have never had the heart to shoot one but maybe I'm just getting softer as i get older /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I know what you mean,
I have a place full of huntable critters.I shoot less and less as I get older and always find some excuse for letting them go.

Top Bottom