Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Freak

arrrgh11

Only saw this guy a few times last year. Looks like he has permanent damage to his pedicle. Should be fun to watch him grow. Still looks like a pretty young buck.

Last Year
PICT0326.jpg

This year
PICT0580.jpg

Probably has some type of injury in past on his right side. Could end up being really cool in couple years.

In 2 more years that dude is gonna be fun to look at! He's already unique. With some age he could be really cool.

Definitely could be one of those character bucks you want on the wall! Have fun watching him mature and see the end result.

That buck reminds me of one my dad shot in 08. The buck hung around the farm a few years and always had a messed up side. The day he shot it said he was sitting there looking one way and it snuck in and he looked over and saw the big side and pulled back and shot without thinking. When the buck ran off he knew it was the odd one.

He seemed kind of dissapointed at the time I think mainly because both sides didn't match but I thought he was pretty cool. The big side scored 87 inches. The G2 was just over 14 inches tall. He got a nice plaque made out of the set.
982-dscn0058.jpg

Updated picture. I hadn't noticed before but he does have a little kicker coming out the back also. He is hopefully going to be fun to watch the next couple years.

PICT0688.jpg

WOW - very similar buck. Looks different to me though. The deformed brow on yours curves inward and the main beam on yours looks flatter.

wow thats really hard to tell the second bucks right side does seem to curve in more but the left sides look same. the brows both fork at top as well as the buck in harvest photo so maybe its just a similarity that happens to affect injured deer.... pretty cool though we have not had a half a rack in a couple years now.

Top Bottom