Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

fred bear attack

hammes357

has anybody seen or shot this new bow yet? let me know what you think about it and where you tried it out at. nobody around here is carrying it yet

The bow is getting great reviews. I talked to a trusted pro shop buddy about the bow and he agrees with the reviews I have read on it. Of course it is a short axle to axle bow and is meant for treestand and ground blind shots out to 25-30 yds(most bow kills fall easily in this short of range, so no biggie to me)Here is the problem as I see it; it is a Bear bow and it is $749. I can buy an Elite, Strothers, Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech(the 1st two choices being the best imo:D) for the same amount of money. Now, say I want to trade next year. The Bear won't get the resale that the above mentioned will.

Seen one out at the Jordan Creek Scheels. The limbs look similiar to an X force or Monster. Kinda neat looking bow, but im happy with all my current bows.

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but i will as soon as i can!
I held the one @ scheels in jordan creek, and it is a VERY balanced bow.
There are a lot of GREAT reviews of it, on Archerytalk.com.
Many are saying that it is very comparable to some of the "big guns" out there right now.
I'm not all that concerned about resale value, cause i'll be shooting it for a long time. :way:
my tax return can't get here soon enough :D

Top Bottom