Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Free bottle of Mrs. Doe Pee

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
I purchased a bottle of Mrs. Doe Pee (estrus) this past Sat. afternoon at the local Fins&Feathers here in Cedar Rapids...... since I am done for the season as far as rutting bucks I am happy to give this bottle to anyone in the local area. It is still 75% full......... let me know if anyone is interested and we can arrange a place to meet and pass on the pee
tongue.gif
....... don't really want to freeze it for next year......

GROSS,But that stuff does really work if someone is interested. I had a friend just kill a nice eight pooint using this stuff. all he did was open the bottle and sit it below his tree stand.

I am glad that it works for someone!!.... I had two bucks walk within 20 yards with a light breeze blowing toward them show no sign of interest. I had scent wicks saturated about 3 feet off the ground. I have never had any luck with any type of estrus scents...... just trying to save someone from wasting 13 dollars or hopefully have better luck with it than me!

Man, no response?

I might have to take it off your hands if no one speaks up. I've already got a bottle of another local brand so I didn't say anything. I've only used it twice this year but have had great success both times. The first time I used doe pee this year I had an 8 pointer come in about 9:30am the last weekend in Oct. ran up and down my small scent trail several times stopping at each end before disappearing into the timber to the west. 15 min later he was back running the trail and then finally left to the east. I think I had him confused? Hardly got in my stand before a small 8 pointer walked in the second time I used it.

The first time I ever used Mrs. Doe Pee I was very cautions with my scent trail and stopped it about 30yards before my stand, didn't want to run a trail right up to the base of my tree. Later in the day while half awake a buck came running in with his nose down and stopped at the end my trail looked up and turned around and followed it the other way never to be seen again!!

Patrick,

It is yours for the asking....... just let me know anytime this week if you want it....... I will probably freeze it by weeks end if nobody speaks up.........

Top Bottom