Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Free German Shorthair

biggest buck

I have an almost three yr old GSP that I need to find a home for asap. He is a very large and very gentle good looking dog. We were going to try and keep him but my daughters Husky does not get along with him at all. I got him from a guy was trying to sell him due to the guy moving away. Please PM me or call/text me if interested. 712-579-9868

Sure wish I was Brian. He sure is a good lookin dog and has been very good around my other 3 dogs, especially my female GS. My daughters male Husky just does not like having the new "intruder" in his territory at all and I'm afraid the Husky would end up hurt as he is only 9 months old.

Sounds like you are keeping the wrong dog, If the husky is only 9 months old prepare yourself for many years of getting mad at him. Been there with huskys, now I only have german shorthairs.

If you don't find a home for him soon let me know, my girlfriends parents want another shorthair. They live on 40 acres in Oxford.

They say he is house broke, but he isnt coming into my house for me to find out. And they have done some work with him on birds, but to what extent I dont know.

Does that mean you crated him and I should be expecting a package? :D

Glad you could find a home for him. I love GSPs.

Top Bottom