Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FREE Iowawhitetail Decals!

muddy

Gunna be like a "Where's muddy" type of give away. If you can find me at the Deer Classic tonight I'll hand you a decal. I'll be in a Fall Gray predator camo pullover jacket and Fall gray predator camo iowawhitetail hat. Ask the guys in the Outreach Outdoors booth where they've seen me, if they dont' know they can call/text me and find out. :way:

Good luck!

You should just stop by the PF booth and hand me one! I think the last time I saw you I handed you some pretty legit stuff!

What about us non-classic goers? :(

Mobil Cooter using IW

You're hosed.

When I get you that chair next week I'll hook ya up.

Also I will drop some off at the Outreachoutdoors booth, if you buy a dvd you get a decal. Limited quantities.

Gosh darn...I'll be there Sunday maybe :/ I have the musical! Darn stuff gettin' in the way.

Sent from my iPod touch using IW

I'll find ya muddy.. We will be in DM, but I doubt we'll head to the classic until tomorrow, but we're staying pretty close so maybe i'll head over and meet up with ya..

Gunna be like a "Where's muddy" type of give away. If you can find me at the Deer Classic tonight I'll hand you a decal. I'll be in a Fall Gray predator camo pullover jacket and Fall gray predator camo iowawhitetail hat. Ask the guys in the Outreach Outdoors booth where they've seen me, if they dont' know they can call/text me and find out. :way:

Good luck!

Dang!!! I would have went last night just for the Decal, this is the first time in like 12 years I haven't had one of those decals on my vehicle.
I'll be there today at opening 9am.

Good luck!

If you woulda gave me an 18 hour notice I couda got a sticker.:drink2:

Went to the classic today. I was really pumped to meet Fred Eichler and talk traditional bow hunting with him for about 10 minutes. I'm sure I held up the line behind me but that's a very special opportunity. It was PACKED to say the least, but still enjoy going.

I wasnt able to make it for the free decals on Friday- is there any other way to get them?

Top Bottom