Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Front Cover of North American Whitetail

Shoot2Kill

Just got my copy in the mail yesterday - the buck on the front cover is a giant and shot in southern IA. Maybe I missed it last year, but how does a buck like that not make it onto this forum somehow? Check it out if you haven't seen it....beautiful buck.

dang.... websites blocked at work so I can't see the newest cover. That was the only cover I could find. Hmm I will take a look at it when I get home. I hunt a farm just outside of Leon. Heard of a few big deer taken last year, but I bet this is a giant.

Untitled.jpg

Buck was shot in Decatur county. A little internet research turned up that he lives in Lamoni. That's all I know other than what is in the article. I would like to know more because I have hunted a lot of Decatur county. Ishedhunt you have knowledge of this buck? You have some connections there.

I wonder what his phone number is, where he parks when he hunts, where is treestand is at, what he eats for breakfast and how many siblings he has as well. The magazine article just is not enough!!

I wonder what his phone number is, where he parks when he hunts, where is treestand is at, what he eats for breakfast and how many siblings he has as well. The magazine article just is not enough!!

HAHA!!

What kind of underwear do you suppose he wears? Boxers or briefs? Boxer-briefs? Commando?

That's funny right there. You know the sad thing is, there are people out there that will do what ever it takes to find out exactly all of that info. :mad:

C'mon guys I hope you are not poking fun at me. I just know a lot of that country and have hunted it a lot. I have permission on some farms near Lamoni and know some people around there so it would be nice to know were this buck came from. Suppose it came from the same areas as the Tilford buck?

I am a curious guy and have lot's of questions about how this happened. I already have tracked down his phone number so I guess I'll just call him and you guys can remain in the dark.

Him and his brother started an outfitting buisness this year. His brother killed a buck last year in the 170's, they are in a good spot.

Top Bottom