Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Frustrating

Liv4Rut

Well guys it's been a frustrating 2 months trying to get a buck on my trail camera, and all I have to show for it is a bunch of fawns and does. I guess It's not meant to be for me
smile.gif
check out this brute though, I think in 4 years he's mine, if it's a he
grin.gif

1005fawnl-med.jpg

wow. whatever works i guess. i was just going to ask if the problem was that their arent any bucks in the area, but clearly that isnt the problem.

Live,
I feel your pain, but maybe it would help if you move the cam out of the girls dorm!

Liv, don't feel bad. I checked my trail cam this weekend only to realize that the camera batteries died after taking 11 pics.
frown.gif
When I put it up a week ago, the battery indicator was showing a full charge. The actual motion sensor had been triggered 37 times, but the camera itself died after 11 pics. I'm still waiting on getting the pics back from the developer, so there's still hope I got a nice buck.
crazy.gif

That sucks doc, i have had similiar experiences like that also
blush.gif
and vman, I think im gonna move out of the girls dorm and place it on the jogging trail
smile.gif
at least I would get some worthwhile photos
grin.gif

I went out with my video camera last night to a good spot and get this,just as two really good 8's and a huge 10 walked out,the battery decides to crap out.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Gonna have to invest in a couple of trail cams soon.Got my eyes on a couple of good ones.They may not be digitals but I have seen the pics they can take and they look excellent.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom