Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Frustration for youngmoose is over!! YEAH

moosehunter

PMA Member
somehow me and tyler got our logins crossed up. his post and his deer

Today was one of the last days I was going to be able to hunt this year so I went into the woods hoping for a buck, but would settle for a doe. It was about 3:45 when a group of does walked through, so I brought up my gun and had the biggest doe in the bunch standing broadside at 25yds. Right before I pulled the trigger I thought to myself that it was still kind of early so I decided to wait and see what else would come around. BOY WAS THAT A GOOD IDEA. About a half hour later I hear a deer crunching on the ice, so I brought up my binos and all I saw was antlers, couldn't tell how big it was. He started heading down a hill away from me and I thought I lost him (although I could still hear him walking around), and 5 mins after that he was walking from right to left about 50 yards in front of me, and he stopped just long enough for me to sneak a bullet through the branches, he then dropped, got up and ran about 10 yds and dropped again. Then I waited until dark and went to meet Dad at his stand to tell him the news. He's an 8 pointer but one of his brows is broken. We didn't measure him yet except he does have a 19 inch inside spread. But, I'm pretty happy with my 1st buck.

740tyler8_2ML-med.jpg

740tyler8_1-med.jpg

Well that is certainly a NICE buck, great photo, Congratulations to Tyler, good story.
waytogo.gif

Congratulations on a fine animal, he could ride in Bobcat's truck any ole day !!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom