Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fuel Prices

Took 2 credit cards to fill my diesel pickup the other day. Pump shut off at $125 and she wanted $150 worth to be full. Gets worse every day.

HyVee fuel savers. HyVee Drugtown has a deal where if you spend $50 on wine/alcohol (beer excluded) on Thursday you get 50 cents off per gallon. Then, some wine has a 20 cent per bottle fuel saver perk. Buy 6 bottles and get 10% of price. Buy a case of wine, that's $2.40 plus the $1.00 for being over a hundred dollars, get $3.40 off per gallon of gas/fuel (up to 20 gallons) at Casey's or HyVee gas stations. Yeah, need to drink to put up with what is going on these days, LOL.

Sad part is that he told everyone what he was going to do and people still voted for him.

Curious if those people are bitching about the gas prices!

Also curious if anybody that voted for him can tell us one thing Biden has done that they’re proud of or happy with.

Sad part is that he told everyone what he was going to do and people still voted for him.

Also curious if anybody that voted for him can tell us one thing Biden has done that they’re proud of or happy with.
I had a snowflake tell me a few days ago that the reason why gas was so low during Trumps term was because……… drumroll…… he had the easy pickings on the fracking :D my reply was it’s still there so drill baby drill

I had a snowflake tell me a few days ago that the reason why gas was so low during Trumps term was because……… drumroll…… he had the easy pickings on the fracking :D my reply was it’s still there so drill baby drill
Stupid snowflakes! Easy pickings on the fracking? SMH. Trump showed the world that the US could be energy independent, and oil import companies were practically paying consumers to take their product.

All you have to do is promise free stuff and instantly you get 50%+ of the vote. Too many lazy, worthless people in the USA now.

Biden has approved more drilling permits is his first 16 months than trump did in his first 16 months.

All you have to do is promise free stuff and instantly you get 50%+ of the vote. Too many lazy, worthless people in the USA now.

Yep. But are they smart enough to realize what it’s costing them now? We both know they’re not but surely some of them have opened their eyes.

Biden has approved more drilling permits is his first 16 months than trump did in his first 16 months.
I’m sure that’s possible if people believe CNN and MSNBC! Trump had to get through all Obama’s anti America policies on saving the world from environmental change. Obama had high gas prices also in his 8 year term of misery.
Old Joe had it easy cause Trump had things all straightened out for drilling…… now on another subject we all know what he did to the oil pipelines on shutting them down gas prices jumped 20 cents in my town within a week after he took office and hasn’t stopped increasing.

Hey, I don't know who is drilling what and where. What I do know is that under Trump we were a net exporter of oil. A week ago, under Hiden, we were buying 600,000 barrels a day from RUSSIA, while they simultaneously murdered innocent women and children in Ukraine! Fast forward a week, and today we are begging Iran for oil?

OK, so we are going to grease the pockets of terrorists that have vowed to kill us all. Great. This should work out well, given the ease of entry into the States of America through our pathetic southern border. God help us all!

Last edited:
Top Bottom