Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Full VELVET IOWA shotgun buck!!!!

Booner

If someone can help me upload pictures one of my buddies who shotgun hunts with my group killed a 120inch 8 whom of which was in full velvet still. Hands down the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life, he made a awesome shot out in the middle of the field. I was first to walk up on this buck and as first glance I was in shock then i screamed at him IT FULL VELVET and he ran across the field in shock. Probably one of the rarest things I have ever seen in the outdoors. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anytime! That is a cool looking buck, is he going to have it mounted in full velvet?

Ya he was pretty pumped! I actualy helped him gut it and when I flipped him over he didn't have any testicles and I also thought it looked liked a doe! And hell ya he's at chris hoskins already haha

Very cool!

Thinkin Rut - Tags are antlerless or either sex so no, you could not use an antlerless tag on that deer.

Brent we shot it south of town kinda by Brushy! I actually shot 135incher yesterday when I came up on him i realized he was a big half rack until i looked at his head and saw a very bloody pedistal. I turned around and there lay his other side, must of hit the ground just right and it was ready to go. Hands down the wierdest shotgun season in my life.

Top Bottom