Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fully Grown and a Shooter in My Book!

Cyclone27

PMA Member
So as many of you know I've been watching this buck grow all summer, its been very cool because he is around almost every day. He isn't the biggest buck out there but for this property he is a shooter that I would be proud of. Last time I checked cams I decided to move one to a trial that I thought he may be using, so I can have a better understanding of his travels and hunt him better, and I was right! I finally got some really good up close pics of him and thought I would share with you guys. I am not overly concerned with score just because he is so unique and would look awesome on the wall either way :way: but what do you think he would score anyways if you were to guess??

Cool buck! I would love to shoot a buck with the kickers and character he has. I think he will go 140 or low 40's. Tough to score high on an 8 pt frame, but like you mentioned don't be too concerned with the score on that one. He's got character and he's a great buck. Good luck taking him down!

Top Bottom