Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Funny stuff here.....

Willie

PMA Member
I've got a buddy who is obsessed with a single buck. He's hunting him every night and buying anything/everything that may improve his odds. Recently he purchased a scent blocker suit ($300) and asked me how to activate it. I suggested he washed it and hung it out to dry and the stick it in the dryer on the highest setting for 30 minutes. He decided to bypass the washing part and put it in the dryer - what he forgot to do is take out the brand new bottle of Tink's 69 Doe in Heat gel he just recently purchased. He now has a brand new "scent filled" doe in estrous suit. I'm still laughing about it. Not only does his suit smell like a hot doe, so does his wife's dryer. He's still married (as far as I know) but I'm not sure if the suit or dryer will ever be the same.

Anybody else want to tell a story on a buddy or fess up to something stupid they've done because of an obsession over a particular deer?

Not trying to hijack. It sure is funny to put a cotton ball soaked with coon or fox pee in the front defrost vent of a buddies truck. I know geesh what kind of friend would do that. Atleast once the cotton ball is removed it doesn't take long to air out.
Also off topic but another one is to run a wire from one plug wire to the drivers seat, you know just where the seat an seat back come together. Then lift the hood and have a buddy try to start it for you while you try to find the "problem". They might have to bump it a few times for the firing order to come around.

Top Bottom