Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Funny tree stand story UPDATE

Shovelbuck

Here's the latest in the saga of the horrifying tree stand. Looks like the guy must of gotten lonely so he added a bench to kill, er take a friend with him. Safety first you know. It's time for the chain saw I think!
c_ts.JPG

That looks just like a tree stand that I seen down by New London about three of years ago where I hunted, this guy used metal ladders on all his stands too and did not have promission to hunt the ground and we where told by the owner to run him out if we seen him hunting. He was related to the old owner.

What is that????
Is that rope attempting to keep the stand suspended???? That is the most hilarious attempt at a tree stand! LOL

....I would like to buy one of those, how much do they cost and can somebody set mine up?

BT

Big Timber, In my original story about this stand I told how the guy that hunts from it has a crossbow permit because he fell from another stand injuring his shoulder, then built this one. That isn't rope holding the corners up, it's bailing twine! The center support is on a dead branch. He's been sitting in this horrifying thing for at least 6 years now. Oh, I allmost forgot, I've never seen him with a safety belt. Imagine that!!!! Hunt safe everyone.

What a classic!!!!!
You'd think that he would be smarter after the first time he fell. I guess some people just don't learn. I've come across some nasty looking stands before but that one takes the cake. Good luck this weekend to all.

BT

I have hunted with SB, and he is being really kind. The guys who have this stand had a much better one about 100 yards away. I asked why he didn't have pictures of it. He said it fell down. That one would make this one look like one of the seven engineering wonders of the world

Top Bottom