Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Game Hauler

luvtohunt

Has anyone ever used a Game Hauler (deer cart) before, and if so which brand to you recommend? Thank you for your input

We have a 2 wheeled jobber that works great! We also have a 1 wheeled home made jobber that is the best in deep snow. The 2 wheeler is seen in several magazines, it's green and the wheels are slightly offset center so 2 people can pull from the front, works great. The 1 wheeler is like an old army cot that was used to carry the wounded on, a guy on the front and back, it works a little better than our 2 wheeler if you asked me. Either way you go it's worth it, carting is WAY easier!

MW

I've used one for years and I love it. Just this year I used it twice, both times I hauled a deer about 1/2 mile to the pickup. Mine is an early model called the Mule. They have been improved considerably since I bought mine with things like a lower center of gravity to prevent tipping on side hills, puncture proof tires for places like Texas with cactus etc. And even though mine is an older model, if I have any kind of a trail at all I can pull it with a deer on it just about as fast as my normal walk. I do not imagine it would work too well in snow over 12 inches deep, but I've never had to drag a deer far in deep snow.

Top Bottom