Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

gear storage

Reit38

im in the process on closing on a new house. it is smaller then my current one i will be putting up a 30x40 pole building right away and would like to get most of my gear out of the house and into the shed. has anyone built any small rooms in there pole building for gear storage. i am kind of leaning towards a 10x10 room. not sure if if i should add cedar inside to help with scent control or what to do for this.

We built one in the shop at the cabin and just used pine siding to line the walls and have a wall mounted ozone generator for during the season.

I am putting a 36x40 and I am doing room in attic trusses. So I will have a 20x40 room upstairs that is 8' tall. You could do something like that. Room in attic trusses are more expensive but add quite a bit more room.

I am putting a 36x40 and I am doing room in attic trusses. So I will have a 20x40 room upstairs that is 8' tall. You could do something like that. Room in attic trusses are more expensive but add quite a bit more room.

I have been out of building for a while now but math doesn't change. Bonus trusses are probably the cheapest way to add square footage I ever found. You are putting a roof on anyway and the added cost is far cheaper than any other option to gain the same space. I know a budget is a budget and sometimes you can't expand on it. But, I would put the bonus in regardless of whether you can swing finishing it. Maybe even finish part now, part in the future. Your lower space will disappear fast.

I built my own 3' wide shelves in my pole shed. Then buy the clear totes from Walmart.

Top Bottom