Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

General CRP results

droptine37

Life Member
The USDA announced today that they have accepted 4.3 million out of the 4.8 million acres that were offered into the latest general signup. The final EBI cutoff was 200. Just thought some of you that had applied might want to know what the final EBI cutoff number was. We made it in and are looking forward to the work that comes along with it.

Looks like I'll be looking forward to doing NO WORK since my score was like 175. Oh well, maybe next time! Thanks for the info and heads up!!!!

Mine was 244 so I should be in for certain! I still have bottom land to try to enroll in the Continuous CRP...meeting with NRCS in another week to look over that program and what is eligible.

Thanks for the info! :way:

Thats awesome! I think my score was 325 but I knew nothing about what it took to get in etc. Will hopefully be putting in about 11 acres. Thanks for the info!

Crp

Sligh: Have you check to see if you are eligible for continuous CRP? Better payments, more cost share and bonus payments...

Continuous CRP includes filter strips, quail buffers, riparian buffers, field windbreaks, bottom ground programs, living snow fence (near roads) plus more.

Top Bottom