Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"General" impression

moosehunter

PMA Member
I shot the Bowtech General today. In short.............it's by far the easiest bow to shoot I've ever shot. Like the Guardian, it has no hand shock at all. I thought the Defender was good but the General put it to shame. The cam is a bit different than the Guardian allowing a smoother roll over which I guess customers asked for. They also added cam stops which were nice. I only had to shoot it a few times to make up my mind. I'm not a bow expert but if you pick up a bow and sling a half a dozen arrows in a two inch group I'd say you better be thinkin about buying the thing. Which I did. SSSHHH, don't tell mother.........

Bowtech sets the standard as far as I am concerned. My Tribute and Guardian are so sweet I just quit upgrading. Can't upgrade perfection. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bowtech sets the standard as far as I am concerned. My Tribute and Guardian are so sweet I just quit upgrading. Can't upgrade perfection. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Take the Tribute out of that and I'd agree 100%. Baby steps to complete agreement I guess. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

i just shot the general last saturday and i loved it. i currently have a guardian and love it as well. I just can't justify buying another bow and don't want to give up the guardian. It was dead silent and no hand shock (neither does the guardian). I would like to get one in the testarosa color!

Top Bottom