Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

General

crackers

Here's a little taste
29" 70 lbs 308 fps
General1.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
What are the upgrades in comparison to the Guardian? Looks pretty similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorter and beyond parallel limbs. Smoother and most say quiter and ZERO vibe. Over 8" BH

Randy-
Still looking to pick up a one year old guardian? j/k.

I am looking forward to shooting all the new bows, but I think I will be sticking with Guardian for at least a couple years.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Randy-
Still looking to pick up a one year old guardian? j/k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if the price is right!
smirk.gif

Then again, I haven't shot a Bowtech yet for fear of buying one. That is the first thing I need to do, shoot the Guardian next to a General.

I'm watching and reading about the new bows.
waytogo.gif

Same price but that's where it stops. The bow is smoother and has the option of a fast or smooth mod. The Gen is shorter with a higher BH and has ZERO vib. Speed will come close to the Guardian and the standard camo is Hardwood Green. The cams have a draw stop that has a lot of adjustment to fine tune your let off which the Guardian does not have.

Don't seem to be enough big differences in my book to justify a trade up. ATA may be shorter but those big round wheels make the bow seem longer than the current Guardian? Side by side shooting will be the big thing I suppose.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't seem to be enough big differences in my book to justify a trade up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but for somebody who hasn't made the move yet.....
wink.gif

i shot them both, not big enough difference for me to drop the guardian. skully NEEDS to shoot one sometime, though.

can't wait to shoot the airbornes

[ QUOTE ]
i shot them both, not big enough difference for me to drop the guardian. skully NEEDS to shoot one sometime, though.

can't wait to shoot the airbornes

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing my research first. Kool-Aid gave me cavities as a kid, I'm taking little sips.
grin.gif

I've got a Guardian for sale if somebody wants it. Set up and ready to hunt. PM me.

Great bow but I've been messing around with a Ross Cardiac and can't have both.

[ QUOTE ]
I've got a Guardian for sale if somebody wants it. Set up and ready to hunt. PM me.

Great bow but I've been messing around with a Ross Cardiac and can't have both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok who made up that new rule

I think a return trip to St. Joseph is in order and this time I won't be leaving with just strings!

[ QUOTE ]
I think a return trip to St. Joseph is in order and this time I won't be leaving with just strings!

[/ QUOTE ]

I do have some extras

I have never been so disappointed in a bow as I was with the General. The draw cycle is HORRIBLE. After I got the bow back the EXTREME valley almost ripped the string back out of my fingers. In my opinion this bow is several steps back in the wrong direction. The Guardian is vastly superior IMO. I'll give the Airborne series a try, hopefully they don't suck as bad as the General. I'll keep the Guardian Kool-Aid for another year I'm sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never been so disappointed in a bow as I was with the General. The draw cycle is HORRIBLE. After I got the bow back the EXTREME valley almost ripped the string back out of my fingers. In my opinion this bow is several steps back in the wrong direction. The Guardian is vastly superior IMO. I'll give the Airborne series a try, hopefully they don't suck as bad as the General. I'll keep the Guardian Kool-Aid for another year I'm sure. </div></div>

If the bow had no valley then the draw stop is set incorrectly

Top Bottom