Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Genetic Defect or One year wonder?

ruplayer

Was just wondering what you guys thought about this guy. Should I take him out of will he grow back that other side?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also threw in some pictures of a 9. The first picture he is in the far background.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yes, the other antler will grow back next year. just got that right side hit and knocked off or something during early velvet. no big deal, he'll be fine next year

I think he damaged it. I bet money it will grow right next year. Great potential in the upcoming years for both bucks. I bet you have no problem finding time to check your trail cameras LOL. That looks like my kind of set up, walk 20 feet from the deck and pull the card. ;)

This is actually my uncle's place but I don't know if I am going to hunt off the deck yet. I could probably get a recliner out there for my tree stand. :grin:

This is actually my uncle's place but I don't know if I am going to hunt off the deck yet. I could probably get a recliner out there for my tree stand. :grin:

I think that should be OK, as long as it is a camo recliner! :D

Top Bottom