Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Getting what we deserve? [email protected]

Are you emailing in about the critical Deer Regulation changes?

• Yes, I'm not lazy

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • I'm lazy & enjoy sitting on my thumbs - NO

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I'll let others do the work for me and hopefully take care of the issue

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • I want FB & others with similar mindset to win on this issue

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I won't email in and likely you'll see me crying with my posts this fall on crappy hunting

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I am writing in, I'm emailing to friends, posting on FB &/or hunting sites to encourange others

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Message sent and many more before this one and attended the ICN meeting in February which I thought was not well attended . I tried to get more to go but they pussed out 10% care the rest just want to kill and if it gets to tough they will move on to other hobbies. They are the ones who all got to bat and touch home base and got a trophy

Yup,

Just emailed asking for an increase in doe tags and tags for the NRLOS.

We're heading the right direction here. I also added to that....
-Legalization of Booby-Trapping deer - including but not limited to: Explosive devices, poison, pits containing spears or tigers, drones, Napalm, intentional fires, etc. Sounds like this will pass as I got a call from Brandstad & he liked what he heard. I felt a bit greedy so we discussed year round deer season and that's looking promising as well.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

-Legalization of Booby-Trapping deer - including but not limited to: Explosive devices, poison, pits containing spears or tigers, drones, Napalm, intentional fires, etc. Sounds like this will pass as I got a call from Brandstad & he liked what he heard. I felt a bit greedy so we discussed year round deer season and that's looking promising as well.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Branstad must be a liar then. He told me I couldn't have a tiger in my booby trap pit for deer in case it escaped. He said the crocodiles and shark tanks were okay tho.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

We'll git r done yet buddy!
:way:

Sure hope u all have posted the email address & message on ur Facebook page & emailed to all ur contacts. This is critical timing folks & emails and calls r actually going to be what determines our future- why the Dnr spoke up and said "we're Hearing more AGAINST the proposed changes". Post to Facebook, email everyone u know who might care and email in!!!

Thank you for posting this! Did not know these changes were proposed, but am thankful for it. My email to DNR and vote are in!

Thanks for posting. Sending an email today, and again tomorrow, and again the next day, and so on........

Our deer heard is in desperate need of a break.

FYI another strong message would be firing Farm Bureau if they handle your personal insurance. Make sure you tell the agent your leaving him because his company is choosing to destroy your deer herd!

Companies such as Auto Owners, Westfield, FCCI, EMC and possibly United Fire will write your farm policy.

Top Bottom